- Released a Long Beach Musicians Guide for musicians that want to perform in Long Beach
- Successfully lobbied for the inclusion of more music friendly policies in the Downtown Dining and Entertainment District.
- Created and published a city-wide Live Music Map Guide for tourists that was distributed at over 25 locations in Long Beach.
- Increased live music opportunities in numerous new businesses and previously under-used public spaces.
- Facilitated the creation of more open mic nights, and online forums, for artists to meet and share their music with one another and the general public.
- Facilitated connections between musicians, event producers, businesses, local business improvement districts, and city government.
- Assisted businesses with resolving entertainment permit issues, and advocated for them to establish fair pay practices for the services of musicians.
- Created an online booking database for local musicians.